Friday, December 7, 2007

For me, the two most meaningful modules I took in this course are module 7 and 8. These two modules are about career development. It helps me aware on the function levels I preferred and also helps me know what kind of jobs fitted me. It also helps me know how I accomplish things and how I interact with people. It gives me a background about how I deal with task and the course which fitted me most.
Through the activities I have been doing in the class, I started to know about myself and also know what I wanted. There is a clear point that serves as my guide to which way I must go.
There is a slight change on me in terms of interacting with people. I started to have courage to talk to people whom I do not know first before they talk to me.
This course gives me a direction on how to live my life by letting me understand what I want.

1 comment:

dRaMaQuEeN said...

I am very glad that you got something out of PERSEF. :)

I do hope that you continue to have a clearer picture of what you want to do.