Tuesday, September 18, 2007

During this term, I would like to maintain the grades that I have gotten last term. If possible, I would want to achieve grades higher than my previous term. In order for me do that, I need to manage my time efficiently and also pay attention on the lectures given by the professors in class. I will also try to review harder and promptly if exams took place. Also, I would ask people who have known or mastered the topic to help me as well as explain to me regarding the topic which I am not familiar or can not fully understand with.


Aside from gaining higher grades this term, I would also want to know more people. To be able to do that, I would try to be more open and not to be shy so that I could communicate easily with people whom I do not know. I would also want to establish stronger relationships with my family.


These are some of the things I can think of which I want to accomplish during this term. I believe that by following these plans, I might accomplish all I want at the end of this term.

No comments: