Sunday, September 23, 2007

I want to graduate in my course, if possible, with honors. I want to achieve that so that my parents would be happy and also proud of me. In order for me to achieve my goal, I will give all of my best in every task.
I am good in solving and analyzing mathematical problems. Considering that, it is a great advantage for me in taking my course. In order for me to maximize or maintain my talent, I would keep practicing and answering these kinds of problems whenever I have spare time, because there is a saying that said, practice makes perfect.
I am not good in communicating and expressing myself in front of people whom I do not know. Probably because of that, the range of my friend are not quite large. Also, maybe because of that, people often misinterpret me. To be able to overcome my weakness, I think I must try to change my attitude in front of them and try to explain to them as clear as possible.

No comments: